Monday, August 25, 2008

Well. we just got back from our vacation. We also are done with the wedding, California reception and the house repairs. Grandpa broke his foot while in California and that was a sad complicaton.

We are trying to get Drew and his new wife Dani out the door in a trailer with all of their wedding presents, Grandma and Grandpa and hand me down furniture. They are trying to buy a car today also and get the loan and etc. We have been so busy that we almost forgot school started today for Alex. Weird. The last few months have seemed to run together. I have not even noticed that I do not have a job anymore. What would I do if I did. I would not have made it. I think it is surprising how Heavenly Father knows our situation and blesses us although we always do not realized those blessings right away.

1 comment:

Sara said...

It was so great to see you guys at Drew's wedding! The house was beautiful.